Lot 503 Cheriton Road Ginginup (At East end of Hancock Place) Gingin WA 6503
- Rural / Farming
- 106.81 ha
- For sale, $775,000 (GST na)
"Cheriton Springs" 106.8 ha / 264 ac
Located on top of the Cheriton Hills, near the head of The Gingin Brook and The Boonanarring Nature Reserve.
5 minutes north of the historical Gingin townsite via Cheriton Road.
"Cheriton Springs" is 264 acres, that has been carefully subdivided off the main farm to allow the next generation, a chance to obtain some beautiful countryside in W.A.
This secluded gem was formerly owned and selected by the one and only Lang Hancock. A place for his daughter and family to escape the city, ride their stock horses, amongst the diverse Australian bushlands.
To own this property would be a real honour for the new buyers if they cherish tranquillity, serenity and the diverse quality, our outback has to offer, this close to Perth.
- Fenced boundaries
- Approx. 100 Acres cleared for grazing or oaten hay crop
- Natural bushlands with Jarrah, Redgum, Banksia, Grass trees and Tee Tree
- Red loam soils, gravel and sand along Brook on east side
- Windmill pumping to concrete tank on hill top (100,000 ltr approx.) Ideal for domestic uses
- Access to Gingin Brook on east boundary next to windmill pumping from well (See website photos of this section)
- 3 phase power 100m from entry gate
- Ideal property for buyers wanting seclusion and to go off grid (Imaging having your own solar system, wind turbine and generator power, and no further synergy bills)
If you are searching for somewhere special around 1 hour to the Perth City, to build your dream home, or just enjoy during free time, this may be the ultimate one.
Call, text or email local agent Adam Shields to book an inspection by appointment only.
Our "Landmark Harcourts Office" is located in Gingin townsite at 1a Lily King Place Gingin WA 6503.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||106.81 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||6 Nov 2019|