Lot 4 Sylvan Street, MALUA BAY NSW 2536
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Mar 2017
Auction - Land Development Opportunity
- One of the last DA approved residential land subdivisions in the Batemans Bay coast.
- Auction: 11am 7 April 2017
- Venue: Colliers International Wollongong's Auction Rooms
- Level 2 63 Market Street Wollongong 2500
- Contact: Geoff Payne 0418-428-398 for further information.
- Ideally positioned a 10 minute walk to the pristine beaches of Malua Bay along the South Coast of NSW, Malua Rise Estate' offers an outstanding development opportunity not to be missed.
- Take advantage of the large 10ha (approx.) site, ready to go with DA approval for a 71 lot subdivision.
- Strategically located only 13 minutes' drive south of Batemans Bay, 40 minute flight to Sydney or a 90 minute drive to Canberra, the site's position is favourable for residents after a sea change with all the convenience of city living only a short drive away.
- With strong demand and low supply of vacant land in this picturesque beachside region, the site presents a rare and sought after development opportunity to secure this advantageous parcel of land.
- Total site area: 10.1ha (approx.)
- Popular beach front suburb
- Zoned R2 Low Density Residential
- DA approval for 71 lot subdivision
- Metres from pristine beaches and Malua Bay shopping centre
- 13 minutes' drive south of Batemans Bay offering regional city benefits
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
- Colliers International Wollongong Auction Room Level 2 63 Market Street Wollongong 2536
07/04/2017 11:00:00 Add to Calendar
Lot 4 Sylvan Street MALUA BAY