Domain Day Vineyard - Barossa Valley Wine RegionEnquire about a commercial loan
A cool climate Barossa Valley vineyard planted to a mixture of traditional and alternative varieties suited to the region.
• Total site area of 23* hectares contained in one Certificate of Title.
• Established vineyard circa 1998, the vineyard is planted to a total of 15.7* hectares with scope to further develop.
• Eclectic varietal mix (Merlot, Pinot Noir, Riesling, Viognier, Sangiovese, Saperavi, Lagrein, Garganega and Nebbiolo).
• Underground water entitlements – 36* megalitres (approx.)
• Elevation of 460* metres.
• Sustainable vineyard management practices.
Expressions of Interest
Date and Time: