Lot 3 Beechworth Pymble NSW 2073
- Development / Land
- 1,198 m²
- Commercial Auction
Vacant Land - 1 of 4 Separate Lots being offered.
LOT 3 BEECHWORTH ROAD, PYMBLE
Rarely does such an excitingly versatile opportunity present itself in a suburb as established, exclusive and highly sought-after as Pymble. On offer is one of four vacant Torrens Titled lots.
All four lots are attached to current DA approved plans drafted by internationally acclaimed architects Marchese Partners. Each of the four luxury homes proposed are completely individual in design, with bespoke layouts to suit a variety of family living configurations and be nestled amongst similar quality residences.
As an equally superb alternative, HIA awarded master builders Binet Homes have provided their own concept drawings and architectural plans, offering further flexibility to be tailored to suit your own individual needs.
With well-above average land sizes to work with, the option also exists to work with your own hand-picked design/construction team in creating the ultimate customised dream family sanctuary.
Backing on to acres of heritage blue gum forest, the location reflects the essence of everything that makes North Shore living so desirable - natural beauty, urban connectedness and a close sense of community - all in a single address. In the heart of the North's most prestigious school district, proximity to the station, village shops, minutes' walk to Pymble Ladies College and other amenities make this supremely central neighbourhood an exceedingly desirable family prospect.
• Lot 1 (4 Beechworth Rd) - 829.5 sqm
• Lot 2 (4A Beechworth Rd) - 1,327 sqm
• Lot 3 (4B Beechworth Rd) - 1,198 sqm (Auction lot)
• Lot 4 (8 Beechworth Rd) - 1,356 sqm
• The four architectural plans by Marchese Partners are individually designed to optimise on the dimensions, aspect and additional characteristics of each lot - Lot 3 design encompasses four bedrooms.
• Alternatively, buyers can make use of conceptual designs and construction services offered by prestige master builders Binet Homes, or your own preferred design and builder of choice
• Surrounded by acres of stunning natural bushland, the site is only minutes' walk from the heart of Pymble's shopping, dining and transport hub
• A mere 800m walk to Pymble station, regular train transport provides a traffic-free commute to the CBD, Chatswood and Macquarie Park
• Set within footsteps of Pymble Ladies College and easily accessible to a selection of elite private schools including Abbotsleigh, Knox and Barker College
|Auction date and time||29/06/2019 11:00|
|Auction location||Ask Agent|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||1,198 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||21 May 2019|