Lot 28-30 Wateranga Road Gayndah QLD 4625
- Rural / Farming
- 1,133.8 ha
- For Sale, $850,000 NEG
Sick of paying agistment? CARRY 150 BREEDERS
* 1133.8 hectares (2800ac) including 259 hectare permit to occupy forest reserve
* 3 freehold titles plus permit to occupy
* Undulating forest country with open valleys and creek flats
* Various native grasses and large areas of couch in valleys and along creek flats - these areas suit improved pastures
* Very well watered with 3 bores, 2 of which are equipped with solar pumps and pumping to 20,000 litre tanks feeding into troughs
* 3rd bore currently unequipped with windmill on site to be erected
* 9 dams well spaced around the property
* Semi-permanent creeks with permanent holes dotted along - main creek runs all year in average seasons
* Fenced into 4 main paddocks - fences in very good condition with a lot of new internal fencing
* Set of wood and steel drafting and branding yards in very good condition. Second smaller yard to truck out of
* Vendor has consistently run 150 breeders and progeny to weaning
* Good stands of Spotted Gum for future income
* Located in Didcot area midway between Gayndah and Biggenden
Agent's comments - Well watered property which has been destocked for sale - Motivated Vendor - your inspection recommended.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.