Lot 25 Empire Estate, YATALA QLD 4207
Contact Marketing Agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Feb 2017
10,000sqm Industrial Site - Empire Estate
- Fully serviced, level one compaction - ready to build*
- 10,000sqm industrial site with excellent frontage
- Master planned estate for efficiency and functionality
- Only moments from M1 via Exit 38 or Exit 41
- Buy and build or call to discuss our land and build packages
- Zoning caters for warehousing to industry applications**
- Be a part of the Gold Coast's biggest industrial estate
- CCTV monitoring and security patrol services available
- Contact Exclusive Agent Paul Bates for more information
Call to discuss your requirement as this estate can cater for every requirement big or small.
Empire Industrial Estate is the largest industrial estate on the Gold Coast. Located in the Yatala Enterprise Area, covering over 127ha (312 acres) the estate will contribute over a billion dollars to the Gold Coast economy and create thousands of jobs for surrounding areas.
Once completed, Empire Industrial Estate will host 550,000sqm of building cover in 10 staged lots ranging from 2500sqm to 300,000sqm.
Empire is conveniently located midway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast within the hub of the YEA (Yatala Enterprise Area).
With zoning for a variety of uses**, Empire Industrial Estate is suitable for light and heavy impact industry business including distribution, warehousing, sales and display, manufacturing, transport, storage and hardstand.
All connection roads within the estate have been designed to cater for B Double and heavy transport vehicles and runs directly into the Estate from the M1 Motorway (Pacific Highway) and via Beaudesert.
With stage one and two of Empire Industrial Estate completed, construction of stage four is now underway.
* once construction is completed
** subject to Council approval
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lot 25 Empire Estate YATALA