Lot 240 Great Eastern Highway, MECKERING WA 6405
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Mar 2017
GREAT BLOCK, GREAT LOCATION
* 70 acre lifestyle block
* Overlooking the town of Meckering and surrounding farmlands, the views are excellent
* Highway frontage, only 2 1/2 km to Meckering, and 32 km to the regional centre of Northam
* Excellent water supply - bore with brand new solar pump
* The block has Western Power running through, including 3 phase power
* Very good mix of soils, winter creek (part of the Mortlock River), a small patch of jam trees and other scattered large gum trees
* The fencing is very good to excellent
* There are 55 arable acres and there is an opportunity to lease back at very attractive rates
* The property is priced to sell quickly.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lot 240 Great Eastern Highway...