Lot/239 Tinonee Street Lansdowne NSW 2430
- Rural / Farming
- 5 ha
- For Sale, $848,000 (GST na)
Lifestyle Acres so close to town
- If you are looking for the perfect small farm lifestyle (12 acres) conveniently located on a tar sealed road in the growing village of Lansdowne then you have found it!
- A tidy and comfortable two bedroom home with an above ground swimming pool completes this picture
- The house and pool are designed with a pleasant North facing aspect for year round comfort and set into beautiful established gardens creating a calm and pleasant oasis
- Permanent water from Crosses Creek and a spring fed dam you can have a few cattle and horses worry free in this idyllic environment.
- New fencing cattle yards and a large 12m x 8m shed, 3 phase power to run all the power tools
- Lansdowne village has a Post Office and General store, a boat ramp approx 1.5km's away allowing access into the Manning River via the Lansdowne River for boating and fishing
- Approximately 20 minutes drive into the main shopping centre of Taree and approx. 20 minutes to the beaches, golf course and restaurants at Harrington/ Crowdy Head
- This property is in town but feels like it is way out of town while being just a very short walk to the friendly, county style hospitality at Lansdowne Bowling and Recreation Club for games of bowls and a top notch restaurant this property has it all!
If it is charm and character and an opportunity to put your own personality in to this great property then this is your chance...grab it with both hands.... don't miss this!
Book your personal inspection today. #itsallaboutthelifestyle
*We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.*