Lot 21 Eight Mile Road Nar Nar Goon VIC 3812
- Rural / Farming
- 41.68 ha
- For sale, $1,650,000 (GST na)
PERFECT LOCATION FOR HORSES OR WHATEVER.
If you are looking for a well located and really private setting to set up a thoroughbred property convenient to both Cranbourne and Pakenham racetracks this one is worth considering. This 103 acre blank canvas offers the opportunity to custom build the perfect establishment and is less than a 10 minutes to the Pakenham track.
- 103 acres flat rectangular lot, blank canvas, currently in pasture,
- peat soil, pipe drainage, stock and domestic bore,
- approximately 1 hour from city, 10 minutes to shops, V line trains,
- offering vacant possession it is well suited to equine activities,
- school bus services, privacy to build that new home STCA
For further information or inspections please contact RAY CULLEN on 0429 977313
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||41.68 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||12 Nov 2019|