Lot 2, Ground Floor, 75 Shortland Esplanade, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Asking rental is $384.62 psmpa net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Dec 2016
Brand New Beachfront Retail, Restaurant, Café or Bar Opportunity
- The property is located on Shortland Esplanade, opposite Newcastle Beach and within Newcastle’s trendy East End.
- The property is one of the last beachfront hospitality opportunities in Newcastle, positioned on the ground floor of the
new Arena development, which is currently under construction. The Arena development is situated on the eastern
peninsula of Newcastle’s CBD and features 216 luxury apartments overlooking Newcastle Beach.
- Lot 2 will suit a multitude of hospitality operations and will comprise a brand-new tenancy with additional outdoor
terrace area and provisions for grease trap and exhaust facilities.
- The suite benefits from six (6) visitor car parks on the podium for the Arena building complex.
- Surrounding amenity in the immediate area includes services such as all the major banks, post office and public
transport, as well as general retail shops, cafes, restaurants and bars.
Building areas as follows:-
- Internal Area - 151sqm (approx.)
- External Terrace - 18sqm (approx.)
- Car Parking - 26sqm (approx.)
- Total Area - 195sqm (approx.)
- Rental - $75,000 per annum net plus GST
- Outgoings are payable in addition to the abovementioned rental, and are estimated to be $5,000 per annum net plus
GST. Outgoings will be finalized once the project is complete, however we have made our estimate as accurately as
possible. The Lessee will also be responsible for the Lessee’s own business related operating expenses including,
but not limited to, electricity, water usage, insurance, internal cleaning, telephones, air conditioning maintenance etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lot 2, Ground Floor, 75 Shortland...