Lot 2 Freshneys Road Kanigan QLD 4570
- Rural / Farming
- 48.8 ha
- For sale, Offers Over $580,000
OWNERS COMMITED ELSEWHERE!!!
Breathtaking views from the house site are what you'll find on this beautiful and ultra-private 120.5 acres.
Overlooking adjacent pastures that roll towards the distant mountains, these views are simply stunning. On top of the world and surrounded by soaring gum trees, you can hear the sounds of bird calls and watch wallabies bounding as you breathe in the clean forest air.
- Access from the top of Mount Kanigan with 360-degree views of the Fraser Coast and west overlooking the famous Theebine pub
- Kikuyu is thriving in the rich scrub soil and showcases dense rainforest area
- Two separate house pads
- Fully fenced into 2 paddocks featuring 3 dams and a rocky rainforest lined seasonal creek
- 9m x 15m powered Colorbond shed with concrete floor and composting toilet
- 10,000 gallons of rainwater storage
- Would comfortably carry 60 head of cattle or 40 breeders
This property is a hidden gem, only 30 mins to Gympie CBD
There's an amazing feeling of tranquillity, quiet, and healing on this property. It's the perfect place to build your dream home.
Call Aleisha Dodt today to arrange your private inspection.