Lot 2 Cromarty Creek Road, GIRU QLD 4809
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Jan 2017
North Queensland Licensed Abattoir with 339 hectares
Giru Licensed Abattoir
Ray White Commercial is pleased to present to the market, for only the second time in 91 years, this fully licensed and operational abattoir.
Property features include:
- 339.023 hectares of land in two titles, 335.218 hectares freehold and 3.805 hectares leasehold;
- 400m2 Abattoir facility and 120m2 colour bond warehouse;
- Endless water supply with town water supply, 2 bores and 2 dams;
- 100 head of cattle included with the sale. Potential to carry 400 head;
- Fully operational slaughter house with refrigerated hanging, boning and freeze chilled storage area;
- Boning room, hide room and full freeze dispatch room;
- Extensive list of plant and equipment;
- Holding yards with full flow from the unloading ramp to the knocking box;
- Safe Food Accredited;
- Fenced on two sides with waterways forming the other two boundaries;
This property is located only 40 minutes from Townsville, the capital of North Queensland, with extensive port and rail infrastructure. Average rainfall is 954mm per annum and is consistent with tropical climates being wet from November to March and dry from April to October.
For more information or to receive an Information Memorandum, please contact exclusive marketing agents Ray White Commercial.
Troy Townsend 0407 213 887
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lot 2 Cromarty Creek Road GIRU