Lot 12 Hill Road Yahl SA 5291
- Rural / Farming
- 34.4 ha
- For sale, Contact Agent
Yahl irrigated mixed farming opportunity
It is with pleasure that we offer for sale via Expressions of Interest', this magnificent irrigated' mixed farming opportunity in the well renowned area of Yahl, SA, located only 8km from the Mount Gambier township.
With a total land holding of 85 acres, the property is drought proof via its centre pivot irrigation covering approximately 65 acres. The property is warm and gently undulating, with well drained heavy sandy loams over limestone. The boundary has been planted with tree lines providing shelter, while the fencing is in good condition consisting of plain and barb wire.
Currently planted down and producing an impressive Oats and Vetch crop, the property has previously been successfully farmed for potatoes and onions. Whether it is cropping, horticulture, livestock or even as a lifestyle block, this property is as good as it gets.
• 85 acres of highly productive heavy sandy loams
• 65 acres under centre pivot irrigation
• Valley Electric centre pivot - 5 spans
• Irrigation licence totalling 257,965kL
• Located in the Glenburnie management area
• Power is connected to the property
• Corner allotment with excellent road access
• Located only 8km from Mt Gambier
Inspection by appointment