Lot/11 Mineral Sizer Court, NARANGBA QLD 4504
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Sep 2015
Premium Grade Warehouse on The Bruce Hwy
The subject property is located in Narangba approximately 32km* North of Brisbane's CBD in between North Lakes and Caboolture. The region is recognised as a strategic location for heavy industry and logistics considering its proximity to northern infrastructure networks and a number of key cities in South East Queensland including the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane. Major occupiers within the immediate vicinity comprise mainly of industrial users which are attracted to its proximity to critical infrastructure and demographics. Occupiers within the Narangba precinct include Bunnings, G James, Powerlink, Apex Steel and B.E.P Engineering.
Features of the property include:
- 2,560sqm* office / warehouse facility on fully secure 5,339sqm site.
- Well-appointed on grade office space totaling 205sqm
- High bay warehouse access via three (3) x 7.5m wide roller shutters
- Designated staff parking allowing non interrupted large vehicle access
This site provides for direct access to major arterial road networks including the Bruce Highway/ M1 Corridor and multi directional interchange.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lot/11 Mineral Sizer Court NARANGBA