Lot 10 Patches Beach Road, SOUTH BALLINA NSW 2478
For Sale, price $650,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Nov 2016
Fertile land near the beach
Enjoy all the benefits of a rural lifestyle on this 35.60 hectare (88 acre) property, with access to Patches Beach and kilometres of unspoilt coast. Build your dream home in this highly desirable location only 15 minutes to thriving Ballina.
- Level land currently growing sugar cane
- Fertile soil would suit a multitude of uses
- Ideal for the establishment of a horse stud
- A prime opportunity in a sought after location
- House site with sweeping views to the hinterland
- Enviable lifestyle of farming, fishing and surfing
- Great for growing families seeking space and privacy
- Close to airport, shops, schools and restaurants
- Only two kilometres to the Richmond River
- An opportunity to capitalise from this unique setting
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lot 10 Patches Beach Road SOUTH...