Lot 1, 741 Hunter Street Newcastle NSW 2300
- 269 m²
- For Lease, Asking rental is $278.81 psmpa net
Fully Fitted Restaurant in Emerging CBD
- Positioned within the well-known Pinnacle Apartment building, this premium restaurant space faces north on Hunter Street in Newcastles CBD.
- The property sits amongst an emerging part of this thriving and revitalised city where surrounding development includes the Aero Apartments directly opposite, the Transport Interchange being a short walk, Marketown Shopping Centre and associated residential towers as well as the recently approved Verve development.
- The property features a modern and stylish restaurant with full DA and liquor approval for approximately 60 patrons. The current improvements include a fully fitted commercial kitchen with affiliated storage, cool rooms and freezer space as well as a dining and lounge area with tables and chairs also being included.
- Car Parking Spaces: 2
Building areas as follows:
- Restaurant, kitchen and cool rooms: 227sqm*
- Storage and loading area (basement): 25sqm*
- Mezzanine Store: 17sqm*
- TOTAL: 269sqm*
- $75,000 net per annum plus outgoings (plus GST).
- Outgoings are payable in addition to the abovementioned rental and estimated to be in the order of $8,000 per annum (plus GST). The Lessee will also be responsible for the Lessees own business related operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, insurance, internal cleaning, telephones, air conditioning maintenance, as well as maintenance of the grease trap, plant, equipment, kitchen exhaust, etc.
|Floor Area||269 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||2 x Onsite parkings|
|Last updated||30 Sep 2019|