Irreplaceable CBD Corner Opportunity at 'Aspire Melbourne', a 65-Level Residential Supertower
F&B, Office, Medical, Showroom
Enormous 57.9m* Combined Street Frontage
12.4* Million Passing Vehicles p.a.
A rare investment and owner occupation opportunity representing enormous future upside as the surrounding catchment goes from strength to strength.
Lot 1 & 3, 299 King Street, Melbourne presents the following key attributes:
- Strategically situated at the base of one of Melbourne's tallest, most desirable and award-winning residential buildings, 'Aspire Melbourne', a 65-level tower designed by Elenberg Fraser, comprising 594 luxury apartments.
- Booming north-west Melbourne CBD core location, the most active development pocket of the city. Underpinned by enormous pedestrian and passing vehicle exposure, metres from the $200 million Queen Victoria Market (QVM) revitalization project.
- Surrounded by several major commercial, residential and hotel developments including 600 Lonsdale Street (DA 40-levels), 580 Lonsdale Street (DA 21-levels), West Side Place and the newly opened Ritz Carlton Melbourne.
- Lot 1 presents a 99sqm* ground floor tenancy with 7.2m* of direct street frontage to King Street. Soaring 6.2m* ceilings can comfortably accommodate a mezzanine level.
- Lot 3 presents a superb corner ground floor tenancy of 188sqm* with superb 50.7m* of direct frontage to Little Lonsdale Street & King Street.
- Both assets are subject to Capital City 1 Zone providing the ultimate flexibility. With floor to ceiling glass windows, the properties provide excellent signage opportunities and are suited to a range of uses including hospitality (F&B services connected), office, medical, showroom, or more.
For Sale Individually or In One Line by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 29 November 2023 at 12pm AEDT.
For more information please contract Cushman & Wakefield Melbco Strata Markets as the exclusive selling agent.
Anthony Kirwan | +61 431 952 430 George Davies | +61 421 799 489 Jeff Ha | +61 401 145 166