Longview Emu Farm Kerang VIC 3579
- Rural / Farming
- 221 ha
- Expressions of Interest
ROI OF 12-13%*
Colliers International Agribusiness is pleased to offer to market 'Longview Emu Farm' located at Kerang, VIC via a Two-Stage Expressions of Interest campaign as a going concern.
'Longview Emu Farm' is a significant supplier in the growing lucrative Emu Oil industry.
- 547.46* acres or 221.55* hectares.
- Situated in the renowned Mallee region of Northern Victoria within close proximity to the regional township of Kerang.
- Well laid out irrigation bays with good access to water.
- Structural improvements include Managers residence and all bird handling facilities.
- Turning off in excess of 2,000* birds annually.
- Has a carrying capacity of up to 9,000* birds varying in age.
- Emu Oil is becoming highly regarded in the health industry.
"Emu Oil has been shown to provide anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing and moisturising properties. It consists of an abundance of Omega-3-6-9 oils and is generallly well tolerated by most people because it is known to be hypoallergenic" says Dr. Ardyce Yik.
Expressions of Interest close on Friday 26 July 2019 at 1pm (AEST).
Inspections are strictly by appointment only.
For further information, please contact Henry Mackinnon on +61 408 408 299 or Angus Macleod on +61 414 670 286.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||26/07/2019 12:00|
|Recipient name||Henry Mackinnon|
|Delivery address||Colliers International|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||221 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||2 Jul 2019|