LONGREACH QLD 4730
Asking only $1.1 million
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Mar 2017
Iconic Commercial Hotel Longreach For Sale!!!
This iconic & popular hotel in the heart of Longreach in Eagle Street near the post office, presents a grand opportunity to purchase a prime asset in a great location. It is situated in the heart of this hub & spoke regional service centre. Some features of this iconic & popular offering includes but is not limited to, the following;
- Full liquor licensing including take-away & a drive-through bottleshop as well as 3 cold & storage rooms & a wine cellar
- A gaming license & the sale includes 20 modern poker machines plus keno
- The choice of a private & a public bar for the clientele
- Good sized function & or dining room
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen
- Large beer garden that also hosts "Roly's famous Friday & Sunday night BBQs
- There are 7 upstairs hotel rooms & 10 motel type units all air-conditioned
- A private on-site laundry for hotel-motel use only
- Large office area & a small conference room or extra family unit
- Extra income & hotel patronage available currently from a freight and bus commission agency & service depot for Bus Queensland & Greyhound
- CCTV cameras are mostly downstairs in the complex
A 5 vehicle car park is situated at one end of the hotel which gives convenient access for guests and employees as well as plenty of on-street free parking. There may also be the opportunity for further development of this site (subject to council approval).
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information