LOCKHART NSW 2656
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Nov 2016
806MF - Freehold Cheaper than Most Leases, Walking Distance to the CBD
- Cheap, cheap, cheap, huge value for money $$$$$,
- Your chance to own a 3.5 star Freehold motel and make your mark,
- Constructed from rendered block and iron roofing,
- Offers a total of 9 rooms comprising 3 Queens and 6 Twins (two rooms interconnect and can be used to create a Family suite when needed),
- The only motel in the village and located in a profile position,
- Extensively renovated, the town is close to the heart of the Riverina and all it has to offer. On a busy thoroughfare to the nearby township of Wagga Wagga and at the intersection to Albury, the property offers a profile position and exposure.
Opposite the Councils tourism information area and idyllic walking trails, the property is both compact and manageable.
Conveniently located within walking distance of the Towns CBD, the property has a proven track record of established passing trade.
Recently renovated in the majority of bathrooms and rooms, this is an ideal starter property.
The residence offers a comfortable kitchen, living are, two bedrooms, built-in robes and main bathroom with a vanity, shower and toilet. It could easily be used as a three bedroom residence with the reduction of one of the living areas.
Net profit $74,051 (declared)
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 806MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Lockhart is a thriving little market town that acts as a business centre for surrounding farms and villages. It is at the centre of an agricultural heartland that produces wheat, sheep, cattle and poultry. This picture-postcard town, 535 km south-west of Sydney, is listed by the National Trust. It is a tourist haven, with heritage verandahs, etched pavers, a farm art sculpture trail and Australia's only wool art gallery. The new Lockhart Industrial Park has assisted in the development of further businesses in the region, as will the new Industrial Park at The Rock.
The Shire has a rich history, healthy climate and a prosperous economy and is well situated between two vibrant regional hubs, Wagga Wagga and Albury-Wodonga. With affordable housing, quality education and plenty of opportunities for the motivated, the Shire also offers great schools, hospitals, childcare centres and friendly communities ready to welcome you.
Covering an area of 2,942 square kilometres, Lockhart Shire offers every possible lifestyle option from serviced urban residential properties to rural and rural residential acreage.
Property Code: 2087
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information