LITTLEHAMPTON SA 5250
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 28 Nov 2016
Open to view Thursday 1st December 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Every major township has a commercial hub and with the extensive residential and commercial development within the Mount Barker District Council, it is now Littlehampton's turn to mature and develop in line with the needs of the local community.
Features are as follows...
- 100% Zoned Neighbourhood Centre (Commercial)
- HCA Littlehampton Policy Area 9
- Two Street Frontages & Four arterial roads to Littlehampton's centre point roundabout
- Pole Position in the centre of Littlehampton
- This is the last, largest and best commercial allotment available in Littlehampton
- Four Titles (contingent sales process) ...
- 2 West Terrace 984m2
- 72 Princes Highway 1602m2
- 74 Princes Highway 1577m2
- 76 Princes Highway 1307m2
- Total Development 5,470m2
- Price upon application.
Contact Angus Campbell on 0411 737 794
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View this property online; visit www.anguscampbell.harcourts.com.au
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information