Levels 1 t/203 Robina Town Centre Drive, ROBINA QLD 4226
Contact exclusive agent for further information
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 523 - 3,550m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 4.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Dec 2016
The Sub-Lease Opportunity
This is a unique opportunity to secure a position in the tightly held CBD Robina with all the fitout and associated infrastructure in place to minimise setup costs.
- Five contiguous floors available
- Lease in one line or on a floor by floor basis
- 523 to 3,550sqm
- One carpark per 35sqm occupied
- 16 level A grade office tower
- Within walking distance to train station, regional shopping centre and M1 (Pacific Motorway)
The Rocket is the Gold Coast's newest A grade office tower of 16 levels and boasting a range of professional service firms in a variety of sectors including finance, real estate, engineering, law and medicine. The tower is supported by ground level retail component which includes cafes, medical services and the like.
Building features include:
- Four high speed lifts
- High level security and access control
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- End of trip facilities include - shower and locker room facilities and bike racks
- Double glazed curtain glazing
- Over 400 car spaces: secure basement and visitor podium
- 360 degrees of panoramic views: hinterland to ocean
The Rocket is positioned in the strategic Gold Coast business centre of Robina which has evolved to a truly regional destination supported by:
- The redevelopment of Robina Town Shopping Centre
- Rail infrastructure connecting to Brisbane
- Continued establishment of Robina as a core Queensland and Gold Coast medical precinct
- Robina's close proximity to the M1 Motorway, providing access to some 96% of Gold Coast City's population within a 30 minute drive into northern NSW and towards Brisbane
- Strong employment fundamentals underpinning future commercial office investment and development, with NIEIR Employment Forecasts anticipating that employment in Robina will grow by 73.6% from 2011 to 2031. This growth is headlined by growth in Business Services and Health & Community based employees of 78.7% and 96.9% respectively.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the Exclusive Agent via the links above.
Important Notice: The information above has been provided by the Landlord and accordingly Knight Frank cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Knight Frank has not undertaken an independent review of this information and prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Although high standards have been used in the preparation of this document, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Knight Frank or any loss or damage resulting from the content or the use of this information. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as it appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, amounts, measurements, distances and all other numerical information is approximate only. This brochure is provided for general information purposes only.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Levels 1 t/203 Robina Town Centre...