Level Base/47 York Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Oct 2016
Approved Restaurant/Bar in the City Centre
Located in the basement of AWA Building, an eye catching Art Deco14 storey office building. 47 York Street is centrally located to Barangaroo, new Wynyard Station, Martin Place and city retail center.
- Total PAX of 200 people approved for restaurant/bar use
- Approved Liquor License- Restaurant - Trading until 12am.
- The lessor offers the property with the required base services for the approved use; Kitchen exhaust, grease trap, gas, hot/cold water, A/C and Male/Female toilets.
- Rear access from York Lane, which can be used as an alternative access or service entrance.
With limited opportunity for new restaurant/bar in core CBD locations, this is one not to be missed.
Contact the Agent today to arrange an inspection:
Daniel 0413 051 235
Alberto 0416 919 423
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level Base/47 York Street SYDNEY