Level 9, 221 Queen Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
WHOLE FLOOR OFFICE WITH EDUCATION PERMIT
Colliers International is proud to present the opportunity to purchase Level 9, 221 Queen Street, Melbourne with the following key attributes:
- Rare 9b Certified office permitting education and training uses
- Superbly located within the tightly held Legal Precinct with excellent access to a host of hospitality and retail amenity including Hardware Lane
- Available with vacant possession
- Fully refurbished with high quality fittings throughout
- Potential for strata sell down or residential conversion (STCA)
- Well serviced by all forms of public transport including Flagstaff train station, major tram routes along La Trobe, Elizabeth and Bourke Streets and various bus routes along Queen and Lonsdale Streets
This is an exceptional opportunity for owner occupiers and astute investors alike to secure a prime CBD whole office floor within this tightly held location.
FOR IMMEDIATE PRIVATE SALE.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents.
Anthony Kirwan +61 431 952 430
Chris Ling +61 419 294 346
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS).
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level 9, 221 Queen Street MELBOURNE