Level 8/82 Elizabeth Street Sydney NSW 2000
- 214 m²
- Expressions of Interest
WHOLE FLOOR | SUPERB FITOUT | BLUE RIBBON LOCATION
- Excellent Natural Light
- Prime Location
- High quality fit out
The property is prominently located on the eastern side of Elizabeth Street between Martin Place and St James Place in the financial core of the Sydney CBD. This is an excellent location close to public transport. Supreme courts and the medical precinct on Macquarie Street are situated nearby.
The building comprises ground and lower ground retail and thirteen office levels. The premises were constructed in 1957 and have been upgraded a number of times. The building is serviced by two passenger lifts.
- 214m2* contemporary fit out with multiple work areas & zones
- Comprises an open plan layout with generous workstations, two meeting rooms which could be converted to private offices and a large boardroom
- Fully equipped kitchen amenities and an informal lounge/breakout area
- Excellent natural light on two sides
- Direct lift exposure
- Close to Martin Place and St James rail stations
- Located in the prime medical & legal area of Sydneys CBD
- Own A/C system - giving full control
- Vacant possession
- Long term investment or owner occupation with potential development upside
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase your own commercial strata floor in the heart of the Sydney CBD. The legal and medical precincts are immediately adjacent to 82 Elizabeth Street. Level 8 has been extensively refurbished and fitted out to a high standard with exceptional natural light from a bank of windows which spans the length of the property and overlooks Elizabeth Street.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||26/11/2020 16:00|
|Recipient name||Will Mulvihill|
|Delivery address||Level 18, 323 Castlereagh St, Sydney|
|Floor Area||214 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||13 Oct 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.
Ask Will Mulvihill about this property