Level 6/350 Kent Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Nov 2016
IMPRESSIVE OFFICE SUITE WITH EXCELLENT NATURAL LIGHT!
- Impressive and rare commercial suite
- Excellent natural light throughout
- Attractive views overlooking Clarence Street
- Three separate window frontages
- Well appointed commercial fitout included
- Suitable for professional services business
- Impressive reception and boardroom area
- 6 executive offices plus open work areas
- Separate storage and data room
- Direct and prominent lift lobby exposure
- Ducted air conditioning system
- On floor kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Regular and efficient floor plan
- Estimated rental: $127,800 per annum approx.
- Attractive and stylish CBD building and lobby
- Low outgoings and well managed building
- Distinguished location in major growth precinct
- Offered with vacant possession
350 Kent Street enjoys a high profile location between King and Market Streets and is ultra-convenient to Wynyard, Town Hall, Darling Harbour, Cockle Bay and the new and exciting Barangaroo development.
SIZE AND LOT DETAILS
Lot 28 - 213m2 approx.
Strata levies - $5,330 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $695 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $59 per quarter approx.
Total per annum - $24,336 approx.
Ross Ladd - 0449 286 129
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level 6/350 Kent Street SYDNEY