Level 5/16 O'connell Street Sydney NSW 2000
- 2,878 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
ACQUIRE, HOLD & RESET!
16 O'Connell Street, a 12-storey art deco brick office building with basement, formerly Ashington House. Designed by Bruce Dellit (designer of the Hyde Park War Memorial) and built between 1938 and 1940. This building is one of the CBD's best examples of iconic art deco architecture.
- Typical floor plate 277 sqm
- Currently subdivided into two separate tenancies
- Buy & hold with passing rental income
- Look to refurbish when leases expires
- Great rental reversion of investor
- Excellent opportunity to occupy later and pay no GST.
|Floor Area||2,878 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||6 Sep 2019|