Level 4, 50 Hunter Street, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Asking rental is $295.00 psmpa net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Nov 2016
Premium East End Office Space – With Parking
- The property comprises an iconic building within the East End of Newcastle’s CBD, surrounded by major growth and
development including residential projects, Watt Street Commercial Centre, the Hunter Street Mall as well as countless
cafes, bars and essential retail and commercial services.
- The subject tenancy, Level Four (4), features perimeter windows showcasing the cityscape, Harbour and beaches of
Newcastle whilst being an efficient floorplate for office configuration. Current layout consists of refurbished amenities
and predominantly open plan office whilst also benefiting from some existing fit out as well.
- Area – 428sqm (approx.)
- Parking – Two (2) secure basement car spaces are available at $1,000 per space per annum plus GST
- Rent – $126,260 per annum net plus GST
- Outgoings are payable in addition to the abovementioned rental and are estimated to be $16,000 per annum plus GST. The Lessee will be responsible for the Lessee’s own business related operating expenses including, but not limited to,
electricity, water usage, insurance, internal cleaning, telephones, air conditioning maintenance etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level 4, 50 Hunter Street NEWCASTLE