Level 4/263 Clarence Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Nov 2016
MODERN WHOLE FLOOR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY!
- Whole floor commercial property
- Modern and immaculate presentation
- Excellent natural light
- Expansive East facing window frontage
- Views overlooking Clarence Street
- Impressive corporate fitout included
- Professional boardroom area
- Stylish waiting and reception area
- Easily sub dividable floor plan
- Ducted air conditioning system
- 24 hour security access
- Close to Town Hall
- Premier location in major growth precinct
- Modern and stylish CBD building
Full furniture package available if required.
263 Clarence Street is a modern 12-storey commercial office building with three lifts and basement car parking. The building is situated between the intersections of Druitt and Market Streets and is within a short walk of Town Hall Station, Darling Harbour, Hyde Park and Haymarket.
Strata levies - $10,740 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $1,400 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $45 per quarter approx.
Ross Ladd - 0449 286 129
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level 4/263 Clarence Street SYDNEY