Level 11/459 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- 160 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
Rare small corner suite with amazing views
- 160sqm of fully refurbished office space
- Outstanding views and natural light
- Prominent Collins Street Location
Situated in the heart of Collins Street and the Melbourne CBD, 459 Collins Street is an A Grade and iconic building with outstanding views and surrounding amenity - a perfect solution for your next move.
Key Building Highlights:
- Small suite fully refurbished
- A Grade building
- Spectacular views of the bay, Docklands and down Collins Street
- 3.0-Star NABERS Energy rating
- Car parking available onsite
- Premium transport amenity with Southern Cross Train Station and trams within close walking distance
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact either Adam Davy or Stephanie Hawkins from Colliers International.
|Floor Area||160 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||3-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||24 Jan 2019|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Find out your loan options
Our partners at Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.