Level 10/263 Clarence Street Sydney NSW 2000
- 400 m²
- For Lease, UNDER OFFER!
HALF OR WHOLE FLOOR OFFICE WITH 1 CARSPACE - TOWN HALL/QVB
- B-grade building whole floor on level 10
- Modern and stylish CBD building
- Excellent natural light and views overlooking Clarence Street
- Ducted A/C system & 24h security access
- Kitchen area and shared toilets
- Easily sub-dividable floor plan
- 200m from Towh Hall
- 1 secure car space
Area: from 150m2 to 400m2
Condition: Property can be leased "as is" or renovated.
Timing: available from May 2019
263 Clarence Street is a 12-storey Italian-designed office block with three lifts and basement car parking. Completed in 1976, the building is situated between the intersections of Druitt and Market Streets and is within a short walk of Town Hall Station, QVB, Darling Harbour, Hyde Park and Haymarket.
To arrange an inspection please call the Agent:
Alberto Da Grava 0416 919 423
|Floor Area||400 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||1 x Onsite parking|
|Last updated||7 May 2019|