Level 1&2/161 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- Serviced Offices
- 1 - 4,510 m²
- For Lease, $292 to $10982 per month
Meet, work or collaborate in a professional Spaces T&G Building business hub
With a rich past and limitless future, Circa 1928, the T&G Building was the most prominent interwar office address in Melbourne a place where Victorian business and commerce flourished, stamping its mark on the corporate landscape of the day. The T&G Building is an inspiring new home for contemporary Australian businesses, and presents an opportunity like no other. The T&G Building is at the prestigious Paris End of Collins Street surrounded by central Melbourne's most vibrant retail, laneway and entertainment precincts.
Melbourne's main station Flinders Street is 5 minutes and trams run all day along Collins Street. The T&G Building is more than just a workplace. With imaginative shared spaces, an abundance of meeting areas, carefully managed amenities and bespoke club-style concierge services; it's a perfectly curated business community for your entire team.
Discerning and refined, the Collins Street entrance delivers a classic corporate entry experience alongside Melbourne's premier luxury retail brands. While a more vibrant pedestrian entrance with double-height glazing connects perfectly to the urban surrounds from 164 Flinders Lane.
Healthy lifestyles are actively encouraged in the T&G building with outstanding end-of-trip facilities including 6 star end of trip facilities. There is even an in-house wellness centre on the lobby mezzanine. Outstandingly curated amenities, it sets new benchmarks for business excellence. All driven by a focus on community, collaboration and connectivity
At Spaces T&G Building, we can support with:
- Office Space: Your own private and fully serviced office space with a flexible contract that adapts to your business and is accessible 24/7.
- Coworking Membership: Work from thousands of coworking spaces worldwide, all with a flexible contract and unlimited access during business hours.
- Dedicated Desk: Your own private desk in a shared office or open plan space that can be accessed 24/7, locker included, all with a flexible contract.
- Meeting Rooms: Choose from thousands of on-demand meeting rooms and event spaces with all the services you need, fully customisable to any event or duration.
- Virtual Office: Leave the best impression with a professional business address at one of our locations and have us handle your calls and mail.
Just so you know; all images shown in this listing are from Spaces locations, but they may not correspond to this specific one.
All prices shown are 'starting at' pricing and are subject to change, based on your final selection and services included.
Get in touch