Level 1, 161 King Street, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Asking rental is $216.35 psmpa net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Jan 2017
6 Months Rent Free – Fully Fitted Office
- The property is positioned prominently on the corner of King Street and Brown Street situated towards the eastern
precinct of Newcastle’s CBD. The building sits in close proximity to the Hunter Street Mall and the Newcastle
Foreshore as well as being extremely close to the thriving Civic precinct including the new Law Courts and University
- Level 1 provides quality office accommodation being a modern and practical fit out with access to male and female
amenities as well as staff kitchen facilities.
- Area - 208m² (approx.)
- Rental - $45,000 per annum net plus GST.
- Outgoings are payable in addition to the abovementioned rental. The Lessee will also be responsible for the Lessee’s
own business related operating expenses, including but not limited to, internal cleaning, telephones, power, water
usage, air conditioning maintenance, etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Level 1, 161 King Street NEWCASTLE