Level 1, 109/743-755 George Street Sydney NSW 2000
- 68 m²
- For Lease, $40000 pa
Capital Terrace, Office Space, 743-755 George Street, Sydney
Located on the Southern end of George Street. Within close proximity to Central Station, Haymarket, Chinatown and University of Technology, Sydney.
Capitol Terrace, a 13-storey residential/commercial building with basement parking, 1 level of 7 strata titled retail lots and 1 level of 12 strata titled commercial units and 12 levels of residential units; completed late 1995. The site of the Forum Cinema building, demolished in 1983, plus a lane parallel to property 18.
* 68sqm Office in Capital Terrace Buildinng
* Tow accesses to George Street and Thomas Street.
* Close to Market City, Central station and Ultimo TAFE
* Suitable for General Commercial and Training as previously used
* Three Class Areas with Two Partitioned Rooms.
* Lift Exposure with George Street Facing
* Natural Light and Convenient Location in Hay market
* Projector installed for Training
For Detailed Info, please contact David 0492 92 9791
Whether you need a commercial kitchen or a commercial vehicle, we're proud to introduce Valiant to help you find the right loan for your needs.
You can compare over 80 lenders, find the right solution for you and start your application. All in only a few minutes!