Level 1, 102/71 York Street Sydney NSW 2000
- 312 m²
- For Lease, Contact AGENTS
Character Open Plan Office in Superb Heritage Building
- 312sqm on Level 1, access via lift
- Open Plan, Boardroom and 10 x Consulting Rooms
- Storage, Server room and internal Kitchen area
- Basement Wilson Parkingis available
71 York Street is a six (6) storey office building located between King Street & Barrack Street, close walking distance to Town Hall, Wynyard, Martin Place & King Street Wharf.
Built circa. 1888 and designed by Thomas Rowe, one of Australia's leading architects of the Victorian era, the heritage building is classified by the National Trust.
For more information or to inspect please contact the Agents:
ALBERTO 0416 919 423
DANIEL 0413 051 235
|Floor Area||312 m²|
|Land Area||312 m²|
|Last updated||3 Oct 2019|