LEICHHARDT NSW 2040
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Oct 2016
PRIME POSITION & GREAT POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP
Located on Norton Streets vibrant shopping strip amongst popular restaurants and cafes. Operate as a restaurant, or take the opportunity to redevelop the site with multiple tenancies.
- Develop multiple tenancies
- Side lane entry into rear courtyard
- Zoned B2 local centre
- Suitable for a wide range of uses including retail, office or food (S.T.A.)
- Parramatta road redevelopment only 150 metres away
- Secure your place in Sydneys strong performing Inner West, just 5.6 kilometres from Sydney CBD.
- 31 Norton Street is part of a proposed rezoning, increasing the FSR.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information