Lactanz/Dairies South-West Western Australia, SCOTT RIVER EAST WA 6275
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Oct 2016
Western Australia's Largest Standalone Dairy
An aggregation of four modern dairies, Lactanz Dairies comprises four individual freehold land holdings across 2,208* hectares along with a dairy herd of approximately 4,000 milking cows plus 1,500 rising heifers.
- A 2,208* hectare landholding comprising four individual dairy farms milking over 4,000 cows per annum.
- Largest single producer of milk in Western Australia, with over 16 million litres produced in FY13/14; forecasted to produce in excess of 17 million litres in FY14/15.
- Each of the four farms is benefited by a state of the art 60 unit rotary dairy comprising Waikato milking systems and associated infrastructure.
- Substantial 5,538 megalitre Water Entitlement (along with an additional 1,400 megalitre Temporary Water Licence), underpinned by excellent irrigation infrastructure, including numerous centre pivot irrigators.
- Exclusive short term Milk Supply Agreement and largest supplier to Brownes Dairy, Western Australia's most established and experienced dairy company, ensuring immediate short term income.
- Unparalleled opportunity to acquire a 'walk in walk out' business, water entitlements, irrigation infrastructure and a dairy herd.
- Geographically well-situated in one of Western Australia's most productive agricultural regions and a gateway to lucrative export markets, allowing the successful purchaser to capitalise on increasing global demand.
- Ability to secure significant production capability with capacity to expand operations with minimal expenditure, underpinned by the security of ongoing cash flows.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lactanz/Dairies South-West Western...