Lachlan Avenue & Cottonwood Crescent, MACQUARIE PARK NSW 2113
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Other
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
Residential Development Opportunity in the Heart of Macquarie Park
CBRE is pleased to offer part entitlements of 1-3 Cottonwood Crescent & 2-4 Lachlan Avenue, Macquarie Park, which is located in the heart of Macquarie Park just moments away from Macquarie University, Macquarie Centre and Macquarie University Train Station.
The Sites represent an exceptional opportunity to acquire the majority entitlements of a significant development site in the highly sought after suburb of Macquarie Park.
• Majority entitlements to two significant potential mixed use development site(s)
• Opportunity to secure either individual sites (respective site area of 2,207sqm* and 2,080sqm*) or both (combined site area of 4,287sqm*)
• Maximum FSR of 4:1
• Height limit of 45 metres
• 350m* to Macquarie University Train Station
• 450m* to Macquarie University, Macquarie Centre and Macquarie Park Business District.
• Located in the highly sought-after Macquarie University Station Precinct (Herring Road) in Macquarie Park
• Under supplied residential market
This rare residential development opportunity is for sale via an Expressions of Interest campaign.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 24/08/2016 15:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
- Expression of Interest
Lachlan Avenue & Cottonwood...