L20 Lynd Highway, CHARTERS TOWERS QLD 4820
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Nov 2016
THE GREAT ESCAPE ? 114.55 PRIME ACREAGE WITH CREEK FRONTAGE
Here is a property which will wow you! 38896 Lynd Highway is an outstanding acreage property situated approximately 27 Kilometres north of Charters Towers. From the moment you arrive at this property you feel like you have made it to your private getaway.
Nestled back from the highway this property features a homestead style residence with a beautiful old timber home with front verandah, original windows and rustic features plus tongue and groove internal walls. There is 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 living areas. Separate to the residence is the kitchen and wash house. Here you have a large spacious country style kitchen with plenty of room to move and an original wood fired stove. There is also a separate storage room which could have multiple uses as well as a large bathroom and separate toilet.
Just a short walk from the house yard you have 2, 12m x 7m (approx.) sheds in great condition, as well as an original butcher shop. This property has an amazing historical feel about it and if stories could be told there would be many.
To the rear of the property there is plentiful water supply with beautiful Lolworth creek, you can even drop a line or have a swim. There is also an equipped bore in the front paddock.
So whether you are running a few cattle or horses what ever your hobby may be, it?s properties such as this one which make memories and you can build the home of your dreams, so be sure to inspect today.
* 46.38 hectares (114.55acres approx..) 25-27klms north of Charters Towers.
* House: Very rustic timber home, 2 bedrooms, 2 living areas plus timber verandah, concrete stumps.
* Kitchen: Basic country style kitchen with wood fired stove, lino floors and 2 door access as well as separate
* Bathroom: Large bathroom with shower recess and separate bath, vanity and mirror, separate toilet.
* Butcher shop.
* Sheds: 2, 12m x 7m (approx.) iron sheds, both enclosed on 3 sides, one has concrete floor.
* Various Timber and Iron sheds throughout the property plus old timber yards.
* Water: Fully equipped bore water. 2500 gal/hr approx.
* Creek: Lolworth creek situated at the rear of the property.
Look no further, this property is exceptionally positioned and priced. Contact Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers today on 0438 852 136.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
L20 Lynd Highway CHARTERS TOWERS