L12-416 Bluff Road, CHARTERS TOWERS QLD 4820
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
FRESHLY RENOVATED FAMILY HOME ON 800+ ACRES CLOSE TO CBD
The house on the ?Hill? approximately 5 klm?s from the Charters Towers CBD. This lovely 2 storey family home that is beautifully positioned on quite an elevated block which certainly gives it an air of grace! Not only does this lovely family home have a fabulous atmosphere about it, it is also an extremely practical family home but the greatest bonus is that the work is in process and by our open house on the 16th of July all the work will be finished?you can?t get any newer than that! New kitchen, new bathrooms, freshly painted, office nook, new floor coverings and so much more! All up there are 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, office nook, open plan living with the kitchen lounge and dining area plus access directly onto a large entertainment area. The view from the main bedroom is to die for and also has its own parent retreat patio for your morning coffee in peace! So we are very proud to be offering this outstanding large family home with so much in it?s package
This property truly has everything and outside the home there is not one but two sheds. The shed next to the house is a fully powered iron shed with 3 bays open and 1 large enclosed tool shop area with roller door and side access door, the second shed would make a great machinery and hay shed as it has extra height clearance and swing gates. For those horse lovers and cattle enthusiasts there is a brilliant set of steel yards with loading ramp, crush and holding area.
This truly is an outstanding opportunity and property of this nature are a rare find this close to town. Contact the Team at Raine & Horne Charters Towers today for more information and to arrange your viewing you will not be disappointed.
There is also the opportunity to purchase the larger adjoining block behind which is 815.2 Acres of freehold land.
* Kitchen/Dining/Lounge: Renovated, spacious, open planned design, state of the art kitchen with access to
entertainment area and front veranda, floating timber floors throughout. Additional storage cupboard under stairs.
* Study: large built in timber study desk/office area.
* Bedroom: Spacious guest bedroom with floating timberfloors, room for built-ins.
* Laundry: Large renovated laundry fully tiled, with walk in storage and linen cupboard, separate toilet and shower,
* Bedrooms: Generous master with private balcony, dual walk in robe, split a/c. 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are queen size
with built-ins and study nooks.
* Bathroom: brand new bathroom with shower recess and separate bath, stylish vanity and mirror and separate toilet.
* Walk in storage/linen/ or even a library at top of stairs.
* Shed 1: 3 bays, powered, concrete floor, lockable workshop area with roller door and side door access, space for 5
* Shed 2: ¾ enclosed with extra height and swing gates. Would suit machinery and hay storage.
* Steel yards: Very good condition, with loading ramp, crush and holding yards.
* Block: 25.2 Acres fully fenced with grid access from Bluff road.
* Bore: fully equipped bore with tank storage to house.
* Approx 5 klm to CBD and 3 klm to the nearest school.
This property ticks all the boxes and will suit a wide range of buyers. Contact Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers today on 0438 852 136.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
L12-416 Bluff Road CHARTERS TOWERS