KOJONUP WA 6395
Expressions of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Dec 2016
"Burrandong" and "Qualen Downs"
Two prime properties located in the high rainfall region. Significant improvements have been undertaken to convert into high production cropping units.
Offered as a whole or 2 separate parcels.
For Sale by Offers to Purchase, closing 4pm, Thursday 3rd November, 2016
"Burrandong" 2117 ha (5231acres) of quality mixed farming country located 20 kms South of Kojonup.
- Undulating country originally timbered with, red gum, flooded gum, wandoo, jam and jarrah
- 6 stand shearing shed, AI shed, large steel sheep yards, undercover handling -3 way draft
- Excellent farm water supplied by 43 earth dams
- Fencing all in very good condition with laneway systems
- 5 x 2 Granite homestead with reticulated gardens, swimming pool and tennis court
- Set up for cropping/mixed farming (100 plus ha paddocks) highly productive
"Qualen Downs" 914.8 ha(2260 acres) productive land situated 40 kms Nth west of Kojonup fronting the Qualeup North, Taylor and Sargent Roads
- Moderately undulating country original timbered with Redgum, Jarrah and Wandoo
- Comprising 12 adjoining locations in the Kojonup and Boyup Brook Shires
- Water supplied by 20 reliable earth dams
- 5 stand raised board shearing shed, timber and steel sheep yards
- 5 Silos, Machinery shed, hay shed and 2 sliding roof super sheds
- Set up for cropping/mixed farming - very productive
For further information and documentation contact exclusive selling agent
David Jannings 0429 332 245
AGREALTY (08) 9821 1877
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information