KIPPA-RING QLD 4021
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- 23 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
COMMERCIAL FREESTANDER IN PRIME POSITION - ANY SERIOUS OFFERS CONSIDERED!
* Motivated owner has priced below our recommendations to secure quick result!
* 751sqm NLA office/medical/retail over 2 levels
* Includes substantial fit-out over both levels
* Stand-alone facility on 809sqm allotment
* Generous sub-ground undercover parking for 23 cars
* Huge onsite signage and exposure to Anzac Avenue
* Directly adjoining 2 major shopping centres
* Close proximity to Kippa-Ring Train Station & bus network
* Opportunity to occupy whole of building or part as required!
The subject property is located in Kippa-Ring within the City of Redcliffe on busy Anzac Avenue and is now home to more than 55,000 residents. The subject property is approximately 30 kilometres north of Brisbane's CBD and is readily accessible via the Bruce Highway and the Gateway Arterial to the Port of Brisbane and the Brisbane Airport (only 20-25 minutes away). The property is in a prime high profile position on Anzac Avenue only metres away from the major Peninsula Fair Shopping Centre providing all necessary local amenities such as cafes, shops, banks etc. The subject site will also benefit from the addition of the new future Rail link with the Kippa-Ring train station due for completion and operation in late-2016.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Adam Smith or Michael Richardson of Raine & Horne Commercial.
Listing ID 3224238
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information