Kiosk 6 Southport Station, Gold Coast Light Rail, SOUTHPORT QLD 4215
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Oct 2016
Kiosks Available On Light Rail Stations
* Multiple kiosks now available for lease along the light rail line at Griffith Uni Hospital, Griffith University, Southport Station, Cypress Avenue, Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach North, Broadbeach South
* Variety of uses are welcome, kiosks range from 6m2* no grease trap to 17m2* with alfresco and grease trap ability
* Highly motivated to lease immediately, all offers to be presented for consideration.
* Australia Fair, China Town, Broadwater Parklands and Council Chamber right at your door
* Located on the south bound route of the Gold Coast Light Rail line
* Fitted out and ready to commence trading as a fast service pre packaged food kiosk
* No great trap currently connected
* Can service customers from the station platform and behind the as there are dual service
* This is one of two kiosks designated for this station, other is Quick Stop (convenience
* Kiosk operators can sell 'pre paid' go cards and 'go explorer' (tourist full day cards) and
get a commission off their pre paid card sales
* Currently the stations do not accept cash so this is a great opportunity to capture the
tourist market that might have a cash only option to purchase a ticket or pass
* Demographic consists of mainly a mix of students (both school students and university),
corporate/businessmen, Shoppers from Australia Fair and tourists attracted by China Town,
Broadwater Parklands etc
If you would like more information about these opportunities please contact Shay Fairhurst from Ray White Commercial, the Gold Coast Light Rails exclusive agent.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Kiosk 6 Southport Station, Gold...