Kiosk 2 University Hospital,Gold Coast Light Rail Station, PARKWOOD QLD 4214
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Oct 2016
Light Rail Station Takeaway Kiosk, Uni Hospital
* Located on the south bound route of the Gold Coast Light Rail line
* Fitted out and ready to commence trading as a street food / pie shop
* Small external alfresco of approx 6 seats is optional
* No grease trap currently connected
* Suits Asian food, healthy food, juice bar operators, all uses considered
* This is one of two kiosks designated for this station, other is Quick Stop (convenience shop)
* Kiosk operators can sell 'pre paid' go cards and 'go explorer' (tourist full day cards) and get a commission off their pre paid card sales. Currently the stations do not accept cash so this is a great opportunity to capture the tourist market that might have a cash only option to purchase a ticket or pass
* Demographic consists mainly of a mix between doctors, patients and students. The Gold Coast University Campus has approx 18,200 students
* If you would like more information about these opportunities please contact Shay Fairhurst from Ray White Commercial, the Gold Coast Light Rails exclusive agent.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Kiosk 2 University Hospital,Gold...