Kiosk 11 Surfers Paradise Station, Gold Coast Light Rail, SURFERS PARADISE QLD 4217
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Jan 2017
Ideal Kiosk For A 'Grab & Go' Operator, Surfers Paradise Light Rail Station!
* Right out the front of Walrus Social House (Dining, Lounge Bar & Buffet Offerings) as well as Q1 the tallest tower in Surfers Paradise with the Skypoint tourist attraction
* Located on the north bound route of the Gold Coast Light Rail line
* Fitted out & ready to commence trading as a fast service pre packaged food and coffee kiosk
* No grease trap currently connected
* Can service customers from the station platform and behind the as there are dual service windows
* This is the sole exclusive kiosk designated for this station with no other competition
* Kiosk operators can sell 'pre paid' go cards and 'go explorer' (tourist full day cards) and get a commission off their pre paid card sales. Currently the stations do not accept cash so this is a great opportunity to capture the tourist market that might have a cash only option to purchase a ticket or pass.
* Demographic consists of tourists with a strong overflow from Cavill Avenue Station as well as an extremely strong foot traffic due to the dense build up of hotels in the immediate area..
* If you would like more information about these opportunities please contact Shay Fairhurst from Ray White Commercial, the Gold Coast Light Rails exclusive agent.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Kiosk 11 Surfers Paradise Station,...