Kingsgate Station Glen Innes NSW 2370
- Rural / Farming
- 5,790 ha
- For Sale, Please contact agent
Large Scale Grazing Operation
Colliers International Agribusiness are pleased to present 'Kingsgate Station' to the market. 'Kingsgate Station' is 32 km* East of Glen Innes in the New England.
Key features of 'Kingsgate Station' include:
- The property is 5,790 hectares* of freehold country plus additional forest grazing permits;
- The land consists of pasture improved open grazing country through to semi open and timbered grazing;
- Carrying capacity has historically been 1,000* breeders plus followers;
- 5 bedroom homestead, Manager's cottage and Jackaroos quarters, ample shedding and infrastructure surrounding the homestead complex;
- Water consists of double frontage to the Sheep Station Creek and Yarrow River. 3 bores supplying the property including a reticulated trough system and 50 dams; and
- 2 x steel sets of cattle yards and cattle laneway system.
'Kingsgate Station' presents an opportunity to acquire a large scale New England grazing operation with substantial development to increase carrying capacity.
For further information please contact Jim Guilfoyle +61 407 705 733 or Mike Clifton +61 400 095 902.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||5,790 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||9 Dec 2019|