Keswick Island, MACKAY QLD 4740
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure, Development / Land, Medical / Consulting, Other
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Mar 2017
Luxury escape in the Whitsundays: Exclusive Keswick Island for sale
Keswick Island, located in Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, offers a unique property investment for luxury tourism developers and investors.
A private oasis of breathtaking natural beauty, this rare island for sale has planning approval for a large-scale island development, with unique zoning for a mixed residential and tourism development site, and a permit for a substantial marina.
Keswick Island boasts an enviable Queensland island location for both lifestyle and tourism. Its sub-tropical climate provides quintessential island scenes of white sandy beaches and clear water home to colourful coral reefs, turtles, dolphins and whales. Its convenient position - only 32km off the coast of Mackay, Queensland - gives Keswick Island access to nearby airport, harbour and port facilities.
KESWICK ISLAND INVESTMENT FEATURES
• 517 hectare island in Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
• 117 hectares development lease (expires 2096)
• Rare planning approval for large scale island development
• Unique zoning for mixed residential, tourism, aviation and marina use
• Plans for 180+ berth marina in 25 hectares seabed lease
• Preliminary key infrastructure including sealed airstrip
• Multi-use approval for up to 1000 dwellings and 3000 people
• Tourism development opportunity for hotels, resorts, condominiums and retail
• Ideal location for both lifestyle and tourism
• Easily accessible from mainland via Mackay Harbour and Airport
METHOD OF SALE
This rare Whitsunday Islands development opportunity is offered for sale via Expression of Interest (EOI). All EOI are to be submitted in writing to Colliers International via email to Steam Leung (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jordan Lee (email@example.com).
Only 32km off the coast of Mackay, Queensland, Keswick Island is located near airport, harbour and port facilities.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Keswick Island MACKAY