Keswick Island, MACKAY QLD 4740
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Other
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Sep 2016
An Opportunity for an Iconic Development
Keswick Island, in Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, is an extraordinary investment opportunity.
An island of breathtaking natural beauty, this rare asset has planning approval for a large-scale island development, with unique zoning for mixed residential and tourism development, and a permit for a substantial marina.
Keswick Island boasts an enviable location for both lifestyle and tourism. Its sub-tropical climate lends itself to quintessential island scenes of white sandy beaches and clear water that is home to colourful coral reefs, turtles, dolphins and whales. Its convenient location - only 32km off the coast of Mackay (Queensland) - gives Keswick Island access to nearby airport, harbour and port facilities.
• 517 hectare island in Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
• 117 hectares development lease (expires 2096)
• Rare planning approval for large scale island development
• Unique zoning for mixed residential, tourism, aviation and marina use
• Plans for 180+ berth marina in 25 hectares seabed lease
• Preliminary key infrastructure including sealed airstrip
• Multi-use approval for up to 1000 dwellings and 3000 people
• Tourism development opportunity for hotels, resorts, condominiums and retail
• Ideal location for both lifestyle and tourism
• Easily accessible from mainland via Mackay Harbour and Airport
Method of Sale
This rare investment opportunity is for sale via an Expression of Interest (EOI) campaign.
All EOI are to be submitted in writing to Colliers International by Friday, 14 October 2016 via email to Steam Leung (email@example.com) and Jordan Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 14/10/2016 00:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Steam Leung
- Delivery Address:
Keswick Island MACKAY