iC Central Innovation Campus, NORTH WOLLONGONG NSW 2500
Expressions of Interest closing 29 Sep at 4pm
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Apr 2017
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - Kiosk, Cafe and Function Centre
Colliers International on behalf of UOW UniCentre is offering for the first time to the market via Expression of Interest the Kiosk, Caf and Function Centre located within the iC Centre Building at Innovation Campus, North Wollongong.
The Kiosk is situated on the ground floor adjoining the Caf and bar. It can be operated individually or combine both to create a new vibrant caf which offers dine in and take away opportunities.
Located on Level 2 at the eastern end of the iC Central Building the Function Centre has magnificent views over the campus, gardens and Puckey's Nature Reserve creating the ideal amenity to hold business conferences, weddings and any other social engagements.
This opportunity ticks all the boxes in order to create Wollongong's newest dining and function centre destination. Rarely does a property offer multiple options to grow your business with minimal up front establishment costs.
Call Colliers International today for further information or to arrange an inspection 4222 7222.
- 51m kiosk and 115m caf (approx.)
- Caf includes a functional kitchen, including wood fire pizza oven
- Opportunity to extend trading by opening to the general public at night and over weekends
- Total area of 567m (approx.)
- Ability to hold functions from 50 250 people
- Ground floor kitchen serves the Function Centre via its own internal lift
- Secondary kitchen for cooking, preparing, warming and plating meals plus its own cool room facilities
- Opportunity to be subdivided so that 2 functions can be run at the same time
- Large outdoor terrace with views also over the campus and the Wollongong escarpment, provides the ideal environment to hold pre dinner drinks, canaps or an outdoor break out experience for your clients
Kiosk & Caf:
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
iC Central Innovation Campus NORTH...