HILLCREST QLD 4118
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
EASILY ACCESSIBLE COMPACT INDUSTRIAL UNIT
* Spacious 1,098m2 masonry warehouse unit
* Includes air-conditioned mezzanine space that is perfect as an office
* Access to warehouse via a container height roller door
* Three phase power and mercury vapor lighting
* Undercover parking
* Great exposure to passing traffic
* Close proximity to all major southern arterials
* Secure this prime unit now!
Hillcrest is located approximately twenty four kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. The precinct provides direct access to the Mt Lindesay Highway, which in turn provides access to the Logan Motorway. Hillcrest is just around the corner from Browns Plains, which is a terminus for Brisbane City bus routes, making it an important transport hub connecting Logan City and Brisbane City bus routes.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information