HEPBURN SPRINGS VIC 3461
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Feb 2017
Spa Country Accommodation – Freehold Only
This is a rare opporutnity to purchase a home plus instant income in a prime location directly opposite the Hepburn Springs Mineral Reserve, famous for Mineral Water Springs and the Hepburn Bathhouse.
- 2,597 square metres* of land and buildings located in Hepburn Springs
- 8 bedroom residence; 2 lounge rooms, 2 bathrooms, office, storeroom
- Expansive wraparound verandah, taking advantage of the idyllic country views
- 3 additional freestanding, fully furnished accommodation:
- 1x two bedroom Cottage
- 2x freestanding one bedroom deluxe accommodation Spa Suites
- Onsite car parks
- Excellent opportunity to walk into your own Accommodation Business in Spa Country
An option to purchase the neighbouring lot (4,495m2) of forest/managed gardens, including:
- 23 square metre* building (8 rooms, 2 bathrooms)
- Mineral Water Sping with a 4 megalitre groundwater license to 30 June 2016, with option to renew.
If you are looking for Lifestyle, Location & Income in the Daylesford/Hepburn Springs area, this property is well worth an inspection.
For all enquiries and further detail, please contact the listing agent
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information